by According to Curelli Associates, only 42% of Advisors implement comprehensive financial planning. The question is why?
Broker Dealers want it. Regulators want it. Clients want it. Even advisors recognize the benefits which include-
- Providing an organized approach to client review
- Increases asset retention
- Better able to manage client expectations
- Creates stronger relationship with clients by providing more services
- Increases assets under management
- Identifies additional cross-selling opportunities
- Increases referrals and sales leads.
- Generates greater revenues per client
- Greater loyalty to Broker Dealers, based on planning support
What’s the problem? Stay tuned as we develop this important issue. In the meantime. would love to hear your ideas?
In financial health,